On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Tom Lane wrote:

Alvaro Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Tom Lane wrote:
Isn't the vacuum_delay_point() good enough?

But that's in the outer loop ... I mean here:

You'd need one heckuva lot of lexemes in a tsvector to make that

Tom, I like the 'heckuva' word (in russian we have sort of), but would you please sometimes put in footnote a translation to a regular english for education :)

important.  Do we have CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS() in any other loops
over tsvector contents?  I kinda doubt it ...

(I have no real objection to adding CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS there,
I'm just questioning the value.)

                        regards, tom lane

        Regards,
                Oleg