Well, I'll do it after I finish my second patch.
Hash index should be more efficient than btree when N is big enough.
It seems meaningful to find how big N is in an experiment way.

--
Best Regards,
Xiao Meng

DKERC, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
Gtalk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://xiaomeng.yo2.cn