Hi,

Marcelo Martins wrote:
Anyone knows a link that has some docs about how to get that setup ?

Besides the README and other documentation in the source, there's admittedly not much. Check the archive of this mailing list.

Also is it stable enough for production ?

No.

I though getting postgreSQL from CVS and compiling was not such a good idea since the CVSROOT is probably not stable, is that wrong ?

Generally, that's a reasonable approach if you want to get stable software. However, Postgres-R is still in development, and there's no stable version. When taking snapshots, I'm only checking if Postgres-R still compiles.

since I could not find info out there this is what I have done to check it out and I downloaded the postgres-r snapshoot patch
"snapshot 2008-08-13      88 kb    postgres-r-20080813.diff.bz2"

cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/projects/cvsroot checkout -D 2008-08-13 -P pgsql

Any comment much appreciated

That sounds like the right thing to do if you want to peek at the source code or test-drive the prototype.

Regards

Markus Wanner