This looks quite handy. Needs to have an update to the view-pg-settings section of the docs before it gets applied though.

I'd also like to get the default boot_val for each parameter exposed, similarly to how the min and max are available. That should be easy to do using your changes as a guide for what to touch. I'll try to fit that in this weekend so it makes the commitfest deadline. I'll update the docs for all the changes (the ones in there already and the one I add) while I'm at it and submit a combined patch.

--
* Greg Smith [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.gregsmith.com Baltimore, MD