Simon Riggs wrote:
Simon Riggs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Version 7
After reading this for awhile, I realized that there is a rather
fundamental problem with it: it switches into "consistent recovery"
mode as soon as it's read WAL beyond ControlFile->minRecoveryPoint.

Just seen this patch has been bounced into November CommitFest, even
though the new patch fixes all of the concerns raised.

I'm concerned that this is going to make the final Hot Standby patch
fairly large, which will make it even harder to review, test and
generally get accepted.

What's the best way to make this easier for you/others to review?

The fact that it's been put on the November list doesn't mean it can't be reviewed and committed before then.

cheers

andrew