Tom Lane napsal(a):
Zdenek Kotala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Currently in heaptuple.c we have duplicated code. heap_deformtuple and heap_formtuple are mark as a obsolete interface. Is any reason to have still them? I know that they are still used on many places, but is there any stopper to keep these function alive?

Well, aside from the gruntwork needed to convert all the core code that
still uses the old APIs, there's the prospect of breaking extension
modules that still use the old APIs.  It's kind of annoying to have two
copies of that code, but less annoying than removing it would be ...

What's about convert null array to boolean and call heap_form_tuple?

                Zdenek

--
Zdenek Kotala              Sun Microsystems
Prague, Czech Republic     http://sun.com/postgresql