On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 5:31 PM, Lawrence, Ramon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

I've no patch review experience, either -- this is my first one. See
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Reviewing_a_Patch for details on what
a reviewer ought to do in general; various patch review discussions on
the -hackers list have also proven helpful. As regards this patch
specifically, it seems we could merge the two patches into one and
consider them together. However, the bloom filter patch is listed as a
"Work in Progress" on
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest_2008-11. Perhaps it needs
more work before being considered seriously? Jonah, what do you think
would be most helpful?

- Josh / eggyknap