Markus,

* Markus Wanner ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Stephen Frost wrote:
> > Attached patch has this fixed and still passes all regression tests,
> > etc.
>
> Do you have an up-to-date patch laying around? The current one conflicts
> with some CVS tip changes.

No, not yet.  I suspect the array_agg patch is conflicting (which is a
good thing, really) and the addition of array_agg by my patch can now be
removed.  Testing should be done to ensure nothing changed wrt output,
of course, but I'm not too worried.

I can probably update it this weekend, depending on how things are going
with the newborn (she's only 4 days old at this point, after all.. :).

        Thanks,

                Stephen