On Thu, 4 Dec 2008, Ron Mayer wrote:

OTOH there tends to be less DBA time available to tune the smaller demo instances that come&go as sales people upgrade their laptops; so improved automation would be much appreciated there.

I have a TODO list for things that might be interesting to add to a V2.0 version of this tool. I just added an item to there for extending the tuning model usefully into working on systems with smaller amounts of RAM. I'm not opposed to the idea, just don't have any background doing that and I'm trying to stay focused on the more common big-machine problems for the first release.

--
* Greg Smith [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.gregsmith.com Baltimore, MD