On Friday 19 December 2008 19:36:42 Simon Riggs wrote:
> Perhaps we should listen to the people that have said they don't want
> queries cancelled, even if the alternative is inconsistent answers. That
> is easily possible yet is not currently an option. Plus we have the
> option I referred to up thread, which is to defer query cancel until the
> query reads a modified data block. I'm OK with implementing either of
> those, as non-default options. Do we need those options or are we ok?

Haven't seen any feed back on this, but I think the two options of cancel
query for replay, and pause replay for queries, are probably enough for a
first go around (especially if you can get the query canceling to work only
when changes are made to the specific database in question)

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net