Also, it looks like we have the same problem with the private key, in
client_cert_cb(), agreed?

//Magnus

Yeah, same issue in that function. I missed that. My grep'n was obviously brain dead.

It almost feels like there should be some util functions like get_sslrootcert(conn, path_buf, buf_size) for each of the SSL files. Isolate the logic behind a function with a success or failure return value. It would probably make the current code easier to read/follow. Only downside is that pqGetHomeDirectory would be called twice in some cases, but I really don't think that makes any noticeable performance difference.

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC