On 31 Jan 2009, at 17:17, Gregory Stark wrote:

I don't see any reason offhand why it should have to be a reserved word though. You should be able to make it an UNRESERVED_KEYWORD. Oh, and you'll want to add it to the list of tokens in unreserved_keyword in gram.y as well.

removing it from keywords.c and adding it to unserserved_keywords crowd didn't make it... so I'll stick with keywords.c for timebeing.

So far I got mostly critique here, even tho - I haven't started much, which is quite sad in a way - because it is not very pro-creative, but I'll still continue on with the patch - whatever the outcome.

ta.