Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 9:28 PM, Bruce Momjian <br...@momjian.us> wrote:
> >> At this point I think we are just trying to get a list of items that
> >> need to be done before we can release beta. ?Very little, if anything,
> >> should be getting added to that list at this point.
> >
> > You can say that, but things are going to be uncovered during beta
> > regularly.
>
> I'm sure they will.  But the current problem is getting beta released
> in the first place, and AFAICS we're all waiting for you.

As Tom said, it is more the open items that we are waiting on, not the
release notes, but if if you are waiting for me to generate a list of
open items, I already published in inaccurate list that at least
_includes_ all the open items, plus lots of stuff that isn't open.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <br...@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us