On Apr 30, 2009, at 4:39 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

I will, but right now my #1 is getting some vi modelines in place so we can all be using the same tab/space settings.

Hasn't that been discussed before and rejected? (For one thing, plenty of us don't use vi)

For those who do use vi, it enforces proper file formatting for the user without having to worry about local settings.

And if you're an Emacs person, you can help figure out what the modeline should be for Emacs, and we can get that in there, too.

xoa

--
Andy Lester => a...@petdance.com => www.theworkinggeek.com => AIM:petdance