Petr Jelinek wrote:
Anyway back to my thoughts about this patch. First of all I see problem with the proposed syntax. For this syntax I think TABLES (FUNCTIONS, SEQUENCES, etc) would have to be added to keywords which is problematic because there are views named tables, sequences, views in information_schema so we can't really make them keywords. I have no idea how to get around this and I don't see good alternative syntax either. This is main and only real problem I have.

Erm, seems like the problem was just me overlooking something in gram.y (I forgot to add those keywords to unreserved_keyword) so no real problems, but I'd still like to hear answers to those other questions in my previous email.

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)