Le 15 juil. 09 à 00:21, Andrew Dunstan a écrit :
Yes, really. What you suggest here is just not adequate, IMNSHO. I don't want to have to scroll to the top or bottom of the page to get navigation, and I want to be able to see the navigation and go where I want directly.

Ok we don't share the same needs here, and I get what you're after.

I know some people have a violent aversion to frames, but I don't. They have legitimate uses.

Agreed, but even when they do, I find I'm not shortening the time needed to find my link. Here the navigation frame will either contain too much entries to be useful (you'll need to scroll around), or will have some expand/collapse tree that will make you click way to much to be proficient in your search. IMO.

Compared with what things like doxygen or webhelp give you it's not remotely what I want.

Ok.

Regards,
--
dim