For some reason, I seam to feel as if the inserts that should be executed by
a rule are not all getting executed, or at least, they are not getting writen.

How can I find out what the rule is really doing? The logs don't say much.

Any help will be grear at this moment of stress!!! X->

Saludos... :-)

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?