On 27 Aug 2009, at 10:46, Paul Matthews wrote:

Grzegorz Jaskiewicz wonderful static checker coughed up 5 errors in
geo_ops.c.  None of them of any particular excitement or of earth
shattering nature. A patch is attached below that should correct these. (The more little issue we eliminate, the more the large ones will stand
out.)

I am flattered, but I am merely a user of it - running it against postgresql's source. The checker is written by wonderful llvm developers, so you should thank them (and apple, for sponsoring development of the checker).