On Mon, 31 Aug 2009, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

Just noticed in the release notes for 8.4, there are two items
accredited to just "Greg" (but there are three of us Gregs who
contributed to 8.4 and are in the notes). While this is very likely
Greg Stark, due to the context...

That's correct--you and I are spelled out completely everwhere we show up there, so all the "Greg" references without a last name are to Greg Stark.

I would not be surprised to find so many Greg Smith's one day that we all end up identified by SHA-1 hash.

Enjoy while you can, Bruce, we'll get another Bruce to contribute
someday!

I think any Bruce or Tom who tries to submit a patch will have to be given a funny nickname instead.

--
* Greg Smith gsm...@gregsmith.com http://www.gregsmith.com Baltimore, MD