Hello Hongchan,

You need go to through following steps :

   1. Debug Perspective => Run => Debug Configuration
   2. On left side of menu you can see "C/C++ Attach to Application"
   3. Right click on "C/C++ Attach to Application" and create new debug
   configuration,
   4. Set Project,  Build Configuration as "Use Active" , C/C++ Application
   as "postgres" executable path,
   5. Start postmaster & one instant of postgresql client (for creating one
   new postgres),
   6. Click on Debug which will show current process list,
   7. Select forked "postgres" process you want to debug
   8. Put breakpoint in your function,

this is working for me.

Hopefully this helps you.

Thanks & Regards,