Robert Haas wrote:
> 2009/10/13 KaiGai Kohei <kai...@ak.jp.nec.com>:
>> The attached patch is a revised one with the following updates:
>
> Despite two fairly explicit requests, this patch (and, with the
> exception of ECPG, only this patch) has not yet been reviewed by a
> committer.
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-10/msg00591.php
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-10/msg00652.php
>
> Are any of the committers willing to take a look at this?  Tom?
> Alvaro, maybe?  Bruce?

In actually, I cannot believe this patch to be perfectly commitable
by the 15-Oct due to the remaining time, but it is necessary to be
comittable at the head of the next commit fest.
In other word, I strongly want to continue the discussion and revising
the patch, even if it will be actually commited at the 15-Nov.

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC
KaiGai Kohei <kai...@ak.jp.nec.com>