Hi,

I tried to utilize the advertised feature of 8.4, the
separate fillfactor setting for the toast table.

o=# create table t2 (id serial primary key, t text) with (fillfactor=75,
toast.fillfactor=60);
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "t2_id_seq" for
serial column "t2.id"
ERROR:  unrecognized parameter "fillfactor"

The same error happens on 8.4.1 and 8.5CVS.
The error disappears only if I omit the "toast.fillfactor"
setting completely.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more