Pavel Stehule escribió:
> Hello
>
> actualised version: enhance check inside sql function

What is this against?  It has a few suspicious chunks, such as

***************
*** 358,364 ****

                funcexpr->funcid = funcid;
                funcexpr->funcresulttype = rettype;
!               funcexpr->funcresulttypmod = -1;  // TODO STEHULE
                funcexpr->funcretset = retset;
                funcexpr->funcformat = COERCE_EXPLICIT_CALL;
                funcexpr->args = fargs;
--- 365,371 ----

                funcexpr->funcid = funcid;
                funcexpr->funcresulttype = rettype;
!               funcexpr->funcresulttypmod = rettypmod;
                funcexpr->funcretset = retset;
                funcexpr->funcformat = COERCE_EXPLICIT_CALL;
                funcexpr->args = fargs;

This ended up in ./src/backend/parser/parse_func.c.rej

There are other rejects and I'm not sure if I should fix them (at least
the first couple look trivial, though it's against a bunch of code
that last changed in Aug. last year) or ask for a better version ...