On Friday 13 November 2009 18:56:01 Greg Smith wrote:
> Take a look at
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view?id=4 right
> now.  I've been suggesting to people that they assign themselves to the
> patches they like, and it's nearing completely populated two days before
> the CommitFest has even started.  I have 6 reviewers that haven't been
> assigned anything yet and there are only 8 unassigned patches out
> there.  In several cases, assigning the reviewer turned out to be quite
> easy because so many submitters joined in--just assign someone who
> submitted a patch in the same area.
I have to admit that at least for me personally its way much easer to get
started on a patch one finds interesting than when not - especially if the
reviewing time slot is after a 10-12h workday or such. To the point where
starting to review a personally "boring" patch takes more time than the review
would have taken itself.

Embarassed,

Andres