Greg,

* Greg Smith (g...@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> I think we need a two pronged attack on this issue.  Eventually I think
> someone who wants this feature in there will need to sponsor someone
> (and not even necessarily a coder) to do a sizable round of plain old
> wording cleanup on the comment text of the patch.

For the benefit of this list (this was already discussed some at the
BWPUG meeting), I agree with Greg on this and am actively looking to
try and help (either directly in my spare time or indirectly as a
sponsor).  If anyone else is interested or can do so as well, that would
be great!  Please speak up!

        Thanks!

                Stephen