KaiGai,

* KaiGai Kohei (kai...@kaigai.gr.jp) wrote:
> > Please comment, update the wiki, let us know you're interested in this..
>
> Good start, however, could you defer the discussion after the Feb-15?
> My hands are now full in the security framework and SE-PgSQL/Lite. :(

While I'm glad you're enthusiastic and interested in this too, I don't
believe we need to delay this initial discussion.  To be honest, I think
we really need to get some input and interest from others as well.  I'll
do my best to make sure the wiki is updated with information and links
to any signifigant threads on the lists.  I don't expect to be writing
any serious code by Feb 15th on this anyway.

        Thanks,

                Stephen