Robert,

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010, Robert Haas wrote:

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 5:33 PM, Paul Ramsey <pram...@cleverelephant.ca> wrote:
I'm sure whatever conclusion -hackers comes to in the end will be the
best for pgsql, and I'll be supportive. But until then, let me note
from the PostGIS point-of-view: sure would be great to get this in for
8.5 :)

That's good to know.   The current status is that I've been waiting
for a patch that applies cleanly for 6 days, and we have 41 days left
until the end of the last CommitFest.  There's not much I can do to
move this along until I have a clean patch to work with.

sorry, it's a long holiday in Russia, we'll be able to sync next week.

        Regards,
                Oleg