Bruce Momjian wrote:
The diff is here:

        http://momjian.us/tmp/pgindent.diff

and I checked into CVS a copy of the typedef list I used from Andrew
Dunstan.

Is it worthwhile to consider writing up a "how to run pgindent like Bruce does" page on the wiki? I've been scared off of that topic before because it always seemed like it was perilous and there were missing pieces. I think we'd get some uptake from contributors doing this themselves before submitting patches if it were made easy enough for them to do. I know I'd do it just to get rid of the accidental tab/space errors that always manage to sneak into non-trivial work, if I could automate the whole thing as a pass to do just before generating a final diff to submit.

g...@2ndquadrant.com   www.2ndQuadrant.us