Hi,
   I noticed a problem with the source code of 9.0Alpha 4. In parse_agg.c,
there is a call made to transformSortClause.

00098     torder = transformSortClause
<http://doxygen.postgresql.org/parse__clause_8c.html#53199c36a198b5acf15a26fbd7311f79>(pstate,
00099                                  agg->aggorder
<http://doxygen.postgresql.org/structAggref.html#f477b6dc44bd60585cabf8608dcf2047>,
00100                                  &tlist,
00101                                  true /* fix unknowns */ ,
00102                                  true /* force SQL99 rules */ );
00103

   Here agg->aggorder should be a List of SortGroupClause pointers, whereas
transformSortClause expects the second argument as a list of SortBy
pointers. I verified the doxygen code by downloading the 9.0alpha4 version.
I am trying to understand this piece of code, while i thought i should

Thanks,
Gokul.