Bruce Momjian wrote:
Takahiro Itagaki wrote:
Takahiro Itagaki <itagaki.takah...@oss.ntt.co.jp> wrote:

Revised patch attached. Please test it.
I applied this version of the patch.
Please check wheter the bug is fixed and any buildfarm failures.

Great.  I have merged in my C comments into the code with the attached
patch so we remember why the code is setup as it is.

One thing I am confused about is that, for Win32, our numeric/monetary
handling sets lc_ctype to match numeric/monetary, while our time code in
the same file uses that method _and_ uses wcsftime() to return the value
in wide characters.  So, why do we do both for time?  Is there any value
to that?

Unfortunately wcsftime() is a halfway conveniece function which uses
ANSI version of functionalities internally.
AFAIC the only way to remove the dependency to LC_CTYPE is to call
 GeLocaleInfoW() directly.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue