Hi guys,

(I tried the question in another forum first)

Does someone have any ideas how I can hide data without the meta data
noticing? To explain further, I would like to save some collection of data
where the meta-data does not see it. I am trying to do some security through
obscurity. It is for research purposes.

For example, populate a table with 1000 rows, but the meta-data only knows
of about 500 of them? Only on an export of a dump can you find all the data
again. Or maybe to make a hidden duplicate schema that can point to the
hidden data?

Does someone have any good ideas on how to achieve this or something
similar?

Kind regards
Hector