This open item is for replacing PGDLLIMPORT markers for PG_MODULE_MAGIC
and PG_FUNCTION_INFO_V1 to __declspec(dllexport) because they are always
expored by user modules rather than by the core codes.
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20100329184705.a60e.52131...@oss.ntt.co.jp

The fix is simple, so I think we can include it to 9.0.
Arguable issues for the patch are:
  * Are there better name than PGMODULEEXPORT?  I like PGDLLEXPORT
    because it is similar to PGDLLIMPORT, but it might be too similar.
  * Should we backport the fix to previous releases?
    I'd like to backport it because it should not break any existing
    third party modules because they cannot be even built on Windows.

Regards,
---
Takahiro Itagaki
NTT Open Source Software Center