Stephen Frost wrote:
* Tom Lane (t...@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
A few experiments later: I can reproduce the failure shown on pangolin
exactly if I revert the latest changes in sql/dblink.sql and
expected/dblink.out, while keeping dblink.c up to date.  So I guessed
wrong on which file was out of sync, but I say confidently that this
is a repository sync problem.

I'll check with Scott on this, sorry, but it might be an issue with the
machine and not the repository.  That's the box that he's been doing the
performance-farm work on and it's entirely possible soemthing got
screwed up there.  Of course, it could also be a repository problem,
I'll find out.

I just ran my validation script against the community git repo and it is indeed broken in just this way :-(

cheers

andrew