Magnus Hagander <mag...@hagander.net> writes:
> Attached is a ZIP file with the diffs generated when converting the
> cvs repo to git based off a cvs snapshot from this morning. It
> contains a diff file for every branch and every tag present. (If a
> file is missing, that means there were no diffs for that branch/tag).

> It's a lot of diffs - 135. But many of those are because the exact sam
> ething is in all tags on a branch. The directory "unique" contains one
> copy of a unique set of diffs (doesn't look at the individual changes,
> just the complete diff file), which is "only" 30 different files.

> As before, almost everything seems related to the initial import and
> vendor branch. There is nothing in any code.

I'm curious about the discrepancies in the $Date$ tags in some of the
doc/FAQ_xxx files.  It's surely not a showstopper, but I'd feel better
if we understood the cause of that.  Everything else seems to be
disagreement about the vendor branch version numbers, which I'm happy
to write off as a conversion artifact.

The other thing that I'd like to see some data on is the commit log
entries.  Can we produce anything comparable to cvs2cl output from
the test repository?