Excerpts from Michael Haggerty's message of mié ago 18 12:00:44 -0400 2010:

> 3. Run
>
>     git filter-branch
>
> This rewrites the commits using any parentage changes from the grafts
> file.  This changes most commits' SHA1 hashes.  After this you can
> discard the .git/info/grafts file.  You would then want to remove the
> original references, which were moved to "refs/original".

Hmm.  If I need to do two changes in the same branch, do I need to
mention the new SHA1 for the second one (after filter-branch changes its
SHA1), or the original one?  If the former, then this is going to be a
very painful process.

--
Álvaro Herrera <alvhe...@commandprompt.com>