[resending after noticing that "reply all" resulted in sending to
pgsql-hackers-owner rather than pgsql-hackers]

"Luxenberg, Scott I." <scott.luxenb...@noblis.org> wrote:

> This is just my email to notify you all that the project I've been
> working on with Stephen, the PostgreSQL Performance Farm, has been
> released. As of now, it only supports 9.0, due to the use of
> workers. More details can be found in the readme. The Git
> repository is located here:
> http://github.com/slux/Postgre-Performance-Farm

If this is covered in a file that I missed, or on a Wiki somewhere,
please point me in the right direction and accept my apologies.  I
looked at the README and didn't find enough to really answer my
questions.

Would this project be useful for someone trying to assess the
performance impact of a proposed patch (at least on the developer's
machine)?  What would someone do to use it in this way?

Thanks for any info.

-Kevin