2010/9/16 Peter Eisentraut <pete...@gmx.net>:
> On tis, 2010-09-07 at 20:35 +0200, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>> I don't plan to try to move this module to core. And it's useless -
>> other languages has not our problems.
>
> I don't know the details of what you're struggling with, but it's a bit
> hard to believe that there is a problem that is absolutely unique to the
> Czech language.

I think so people uses a steamer dictionary - because ispell
dictionary should be slow for any language. But there are not
available steamer for Czech language. People who need fast processing
just use a simple dictionary - and probably there are not any pg
hacker from Poland or Slovakia.

Regards

Pavel