Magnus Hagander wrote:
On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 10:33, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
<ste...@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
Hi all!

It seems that the git move has broken the generation of the automatic
snapshot tarballs - has anybody yet looked into what it would take to move
those to fetching from git?

I think this should be working now. I made this change to mk-snapshot,
and a similar one to mk-stable_snapshot. I have run the snapshot
generation for master, and the one for 8.4 should finish in a
minute or so. I have disabled the cronjobs until someone else has
verified the tarballs.

When I do, I'll also enable generation of snapshots of REL9_0_STABLE.
We currently do back to 8.2 - should we keep that, or drop 8.2?

hmm I would say we should do all supported branches because those are the ones that people might be interested in when looking for a fix on a branch...

Stefan