On 10/09/2010 02:19 PM, Gurjeet Singh wrote:
On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Gurjeet Singh <singh.gurj...@gmail.com <mailto:singh.gurj...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    This is a continuation from this thread:
    http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-09/msg02153.php

    The attached patch allows creating a primary key using an existing

    I have attached two versions of the patch: one is context diff,
    and the other is the same except ignoring whitespace changes.

Attached are gzip'd patches for archives. Archive shows the previous mail attachments all inline... horrible.

I wish we could get the archive processor to provide access to the attachments even if they have a MIME type of text/whatever. That's a horrid inefficiency. Maybe we could restrict it to text attachments that have a Content-Type with a name attribute that contains the string 'patch', or a similar Content-Disposition filename attribute.

cheers

andrew