On 15 October 2010 08:32, Bernd Helmle <maili...@oopsware.de> wrote:

> --On 14. Oktober 2010 20:47:27 +0100 Dean Rasheed <dean.a.rash...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> OK, here it is.
>>
>> I've not cured this compiler warning (in fact I'm not sure what it's
>> complaining about, because the variable *is* used):
>>
>> tablecmds.c: In function 'ATExecSetNotNull':
>> tablecmds.c:4747: warning: unused variable 'is_new_constraint'
>
> Just a left over from earlier coding, i have removed this in my patch
> version. I have adapted your fixes and would like to propose that we are
> proceeding with my version, if that's okay for you?

Ah, I see it (I was looking at the wrong copy of that variable).
Yes, let's proceed with your version.

If these were the only problems with this patch, given that they
required only trivial changes to initialise variables to NIL/false,
perhaps it was premature to mark it as "returned with feedback".

Thoughts?

Regards,
Dean