On 14/10/10 15:53, Alastair Turner wrote:
It isn't a TODO item, or related to any previous thread I could find.

It's certainly something I can see a use for. When I'm having a bad typing day I get annoyed that I find I've made a mistake after I've typed the password. To me this is a feature that will just make life a little more pleasant for command line junkies like me.

Regards,

--
Mike Fowler
Registered Linux user: 379787

NB: Post attmpt two, yesterday's was never delievered to hackers so apologies
if Alastair and Hitoshi have seen this message once already.