Excerpts from Brendan Jurd's message of sáb oct 16 11:53:31 -0300 2010:
> On 17 October 2010 01:52, Brendan Jurd <dire...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Per the above discussion, I've prepared a patch to make keywords in
> > pg_hba.conf field-specific.
>
> Try New and Improved This Message (tm), now with attachment!

Hmm.  Would it be possible to list keywords _applicable_ to each field,
and have these passed down to next_token by the caller instead?  This
seems backwards, but I'm not sure if the other way is really workable.

--
Álvaro Herrera <alvhe...@commandprompt.com>