Excerpts from Heikki Linnakangas's message of vie dic 03 16:45:59 -0300 2010:

> ALTER TABLE table_name SET PRIMARY KEY USING INDEX index_name. Quite
> verbose, but imho USING makes it much more clear that it's an existing

I was going to post the same thing (well except I was still thinking in
ADD PRIMARY KEY rather than SET PRIMARY KEY).  I think SET is better
than ADD in that it is a bit different from the syntax that makes it
create a new index.  On the other hand, it could also be pointlessly
annoying.

--
Álvaro Herrera <alvhe...@commandprompt.com>