"Kevin Grittner" <kevin.gritt...@wicourts.gov> writes:
> except that I'm not sure whether I addressed the assign_XactIsoLevel
> issue you mentioned, since you mentioned a debug message and I only
> see things that look like errors to me.  If I did miss something,
> I'll be happy to take another look if you can point me to the right
> place.

GUC_complaint_elevel() can return DEBUGn, and in fact will do so in
the PGC_S_OVERRIDE case.  I'm thinking that the code ought to look
more like

        /* source == PGC_S_OVERRIDE means do it anyway, eg at xact abort */
        if (source != PGC_S_OVERRIDE)
        {
                check and report all the complaint-worthy cases;
        }

The original coding was probably sane for initial development, but
now it just results in useless debug-log traffic for predictable
perfectly valid cases.