On 1/15/2011 1:42 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 16:45, Brar Piening<b...@gmx.de>  wrote:
On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 10:44:19 +0100, Magnus Hagander<mag...@hagander.net>
wrote:

Yeah, it looks that way - it's missing the ordering of the contrib
I'll run it once for that now, and then please rebase your
patch on top of that - makes it easier to review it.

The rebased patch can be grabbed from http://www.piening.info/VS2010v2.patch

Hi!

Please make sure this goes on the commitfest page
(https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view?id=9), so
it's not missed.

I'm currently lacking an env where I can put VS2010 on it (given that
the amazon cloud no longer works reasonably for windows machines, and
I can't put another version of VS on the other VM I'm using right
now), so it'll be a while before I can look at this.

I can provide a windows box with VS2010 if you'd like. Wouldn't be until Monday or Tuesday. Any preference on windows version? Maybe Windows 7? You want 64-bit?

Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC
global backup
http://www.esilo.com/