On 01/17/2011 03:51 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
Andrew Dunstan<and...@dunslane.net>  writes:
On 01/17/2011 07:18 AM, Pavel Golub wrote:
So you think I should just ignore these warnings? Because I can't
remember the same behaviour on 8.x branches...
We've had them all along, as I said. See
<http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=frogmouth&dt=2011-01-04%2023%3A54%3A16&stg=make>
for the same thing in an 8.2 build.
I wonder why mingw's gcc is complaining about %m when other versions of
gcc do not?  If you can't get it to shut up about that, there's not
going to be much percentage in silencing warnings about %lld.

We could add -Wno-format to the flags. That makes it shut up, but maybe we don't want to use such a sledgehammer.

cheers

andrew