On Wed, 15 May 2002, Tom Lane wrote:

> "Marc G. Fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > On Tue, 14 May 2002, Tom Lane wrote:
> >> I don't know whether we will bother with a 7.2.2 release ---
>
> > We could do up a 7.2.2 ...
>
> If ya wanna do one, no objection here.  But let's see if we can't get
> some resolution of that command-tags-and-rules business first.

Well, how about we scheduale a quick v7.2.2 for June 1st, and give the
PgAccess folk a chance to submit some updated patches if they want?  From
that whole thread, it sounded like they were sitting on some stuff that
might be appropriate for v7.2 ... ?

I say June 1st namely because any day now, the baby is going to be born,
which means doing a release won't be high on my list of priorities while
we get it settled ...

http://archives.postgresql.org