On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 04:51:28PM -0700, Joe Conway wrote:
> make -C preproc all
> make[4]: Entering directory `/opt/src/pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc'
> bison -y -d  preproc.y
> conflicts:  2 reduce/reduce

Didn't notice this before. Fix was quite easy, but I also did sync
ecpg's parser with the backend one and now I cannot compile it anymore.
Haven't found time to dig into this. So be careful, current CVS WILL NOT
COMPILE!

This is what happens:

preproc.y:5330: fatal error: maximum table size (32767) exceeded

I never before saw that and didn't find it in the docs with a quick
grep. Maybe someone knows this. Else I will check in more detail.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]