On 04/15/2011 08:12 AM, Radosław Smogura wrote:
The patch is quite hard to read because of random whitespace changes
and other stylistic issues, but I have a couple of high-level
questions on the design:

Yes, but, hmm... in Netbeans I had really long gaps (probably 8 spaces, from tabs), so deeper "ifs", comments at the and of variables, went of out my screen. I really wanted to not format this, but sometimes I needed.

Netbeans is possibly not very well suited to working on postgres code. AFAIK emacs and/or vi(m) are used by almost all the major developers.

cheers

andrew