On 06/28/2011 03:02 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

If it's contentious I won't bother. We've managed OK for years, and can go
on managing as we are.
If we can find a good way to do it, I think having BF animals
automatically picking up new branches is a very good thing to have. So
don't give up so easily :D If adding a more or less random file to
back branches is the only way to do it, I'm for doing that - I'd just
like to find some method that feels cleaner. But maybe I'm just
bikeshedding for no real use here.

Another way would be for us to have a file on master with the names of the branches we care about.

cheers

andrew